Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tears

Don't worry, I'm not depressed or anything, I was just reading an email that said something about crying and all of a sudden there were lines in my head I just had to get down...some parts are kinda cheesy, it's just a rough, so bare with me...

Tears
Tears of joy, tears of fear,
tears of longing,
year after year.

When life has you down
and you're hurting inside,
let go and drown;
all that pain,
disappointment, and grief
are not all you contain.

Tears of old, tears of new,
tears of life,
my journey with you.

Sometimes it's too hard
to always be right,
we wind up scarred;
free your heart,
your mind, your soul, your self
make it all a new start.

Tears of struggle, tears that empower,
tears for strenth,
when things go sour.

This place can be cruel,
knocking you to your knees,
feeling a tool;
life goes on,
we wake up tomorrow,
to face the new dawn.

Tears for you, tears for me,
tears for the world,
set us all free.

No comments: