Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocoholic Cake!

I'm in the process of baking this cake right now, so I figured it'd be the perfect title!

Happy Late Valentine's Day to all (or Forced Affection Day, if you prefer to celebrate that)!

Valentine's Day falling on a Saturday was very convenient for me this year. Mikayla, Kate, and I decided to make it an all-out girls day and boycott the holiday. We took the train into the city and spend the afternoon shopping and chatting. A cute little 50's-esque diner was perfect for supper before hopping on Caltrain again to come home. It was chick-flicks and chocolates in our room for the rest of the night, rather than going to an over-crowded frat party and being drenched in other people's spilled beers.

On another note, my phone screen mysteriously broke a week ago Saturday, so I have been essentially without a phone. It's really frustrating to hear myself receive a text or picture message and know that I'll never be able to see it! I think I have a loaner phone on the way though now, yay!

Well, time to glaze!

No comments: