Thursday, March 5, 2009

This quarter needs to end!

I can't wait for this quarter to end in a couple weeks.

It's not just because of the video presentation, three paper revisions, oral presentation, play, oral exam, project, and finals I have in the next week and a half.

This quarter has been amazing, but my [genetic] clutziness has really shown through. I got in a fight with a spin bike, and lost, leaving gashes and bumps on my leg still.

Then last week I got what some of my friends call a "flesh-eating virus." I had a hypersensitivity reaction to - my doctors think - the tape remover they used on me in the training room. It took a couple different creams not working to decide that this was going to take something pretty strong to clear up. They finally gave me some pills that seem to be taking care of it!

At practice this morning I was walking the boat down the ramp to the docks, it was raining, the dock was slick, and I actually bit it on the dock. I managed to keep one hand high enough in the air that I kept the boat from hitting the ground, but the quick motion tweeked my knee a little bit. Nothing major, it's just outrageous that I fell walking down the dock . . . and fought with a stationary bike . . . and had a rash take over my leg when they were trying to make it better.

No comments: