Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Midterms...bleh

So...I definitely spent all Sunday night, Monday (when not at practice or in class), and Monday night cramming for a Tuesday midterm, then I turned around and did it again for a midterm today while I was sick. Now I'm avoiding a paper that I need one more page on by tomorrow morning to write to y'all.
The midterms never end here. I have two more next week and have already had a couple. That's the one bad thing about the quarter system, but I guess I can't complain too much.

Okay, now to be more upbeat:
Fall racing season ended for our upperclassmen last weekend after kicking some booty at the Head of the American. I am starting PT for my knee - again - on Monday, so hopefully we'll get things straightened around this time.
Also, I have officially bought my plane tickets for winter break. Finals wrap up on December 11th, we're heading to Tempe as a team on the 12th and I will be home the evening of the 21st for almost two weeks!

No comments: